Pocket Fantasy RPG
Take your RPG anywhere with this pocket-sized Fantasy Role-playing Game by Brandon Goeringer. A rules-light game using only one D6. Easy task resolution and combat system allow for many fun-filled adventures for the whole family... or horde!
Pocket Fantasy is designed for ultra-fast fast hack-n-slash gameplay where the heroes may begin by encountering goblins and progress to fighting a dragon for its hoard of treasure, all in the same role-playing session.
Pocket Fantasy RPG includes:
- A rules-light approach to role-playing.
- Uses only one d6, which is already known to most people from playing board games.
- No complex character generation with randomness. Pick your class and your race and you are ready to play.
- No attribute numbers to keep up with.
- An easy task system that lets the Pocket Master and players communicate how they would best succeed at a task.
- Heroic reroll mechanic makes every roll exciting.
- Easy to grasp Combat Skill system that uses simple subtraction.
- Defence combat rolls lets' players have active participation when being attacked. Keeps players engaged even when it is not their turn to act.
- Old school system of rulings over rules.
- Free Form Magic lets imaginations run wild while still being restrained by the Pocket Master.
- Unique class abilities that serve a role in the party.
- Easy magical weapons and armour system.
- Quick adventure, dungeon and loot generation systems.
- No expansive equipment lists.
- Tokens can easily be used to represent hit points, spells and heroic rerolls.
- Large list of monsters to fill any adventure.
- Monster abilities can be used on different monsters to fit unique encounters and monster types.
- Optional levelling up system for those that want more Pocket Fantasy RPG.
A great way to just pick up and play!
This product is a zip file download including 3 separate PDFs which requires you to print out 4 double-sided pages (either 8.5 x 11 or A4 - both supplied) and fold, staple and cut to assemble your pocket sized booklet. Printing and assembly instructions are included in the zip file download.