1 Review (5 Stars)
Harvest - An Adventure by Black Magic Craft and Quest Givers
An idyllic village is terrorised by an entity known as "the farmer". It's taking villagers and the kids are scared. If you are naughty - it will come for you!
A great creepy quest for a single night of role-playing adventure. Bring your pitchforks.
A collaborative story by Jeremy Pillipow (Black Magic Craft), Gareth Q Barrett (TheDMGinfo) and Scotty McFarland (TheDMsCraft) with art and terrain by all.
- System Neutral content allows you to seamlessly insert this adventure into any fantasy RPG rule system or campaign world.
- Suitable for any character level.
- Monsters are described thematically allowing you to insert the stats that will work best for your game.
- Non-player characters come alive with plenty of dialogue options, as players need to discover what is going on through role-playing interaction.
- Player Characters explore the village, it's history and culture through an event-driven narrative structure.
Purchasing this product supports Black Magic Craft and Quest Givers. Thank you for considering our work for your game. We are grateful for your support and want to continue to give back to you the kind of adventures you want to run for your group. New modules, more videos and RPG tools for you to use in your games.
The 3.33Mb PDF is 17 pages (including the cover). It contains black and white and full colour images, but is reasonably printer friendly.
Warning: This work contains graphic and/or extremely violent scenes. The content is not intended for children and should be considered adult in nature. It may contain horror, torture, violence, murder, death, conflict, psychologically disturbing and other adult themes. Discretion is advised